Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Virus Dragon Deck Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightknight
Beginner
Beginner
Lightknight

Posts Posts : 4

Virus Dragon Deck Work Empty
PostSubject: Virus Dragon Deck Work   Virus Dragon Deck Work Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:22 am

I am looking to improve this deck that I have been using in my local tournaments.

Dragon Fever Deck

Monsters: 25
X3 Blue Eyes White Dragon
X1 Tyrant Dragon
X2 Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
X2 Prime Material Dragon
X1 Lightpulsar Dragon
X1 White Horned Dragon
X2 Axe Dragonute
X2 Spear Dragon
X1 Dodger Dragon
X3 Vanguard of the Dragon
X1 Delta Flyer
X2 White Stone of Legend
X1 Exploder Dragon
X3 Poki Draco

Magic: 10

X3 Dragon Ravine
X1 Dimension Fusion
X1 Future Fusion
X1 Monster Reborn
X1 Photon Sanctuary
X1 Dragons Mirror
X1 Lightning Vortex
X1 Enemy Controller

Traps: 10

X2 Deck Devastation Virus
X2 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
X2 Dust Tornado
X2 Call of the Haunted
X1 Zoma the Spirit
X1 Cloning

Extra Deck:

X1 Red Dragon Archfiend
X1 Black-Winged Dragon
X1 Stardust Dragon
X1 Dark End Dragon
X1 Exploder Dragonwing
X2 Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
X1 Five Headed Dragon

Last edited by Lightknight on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating for Changes)
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Virus Dragon Deck Work   Virus Dragon Deck Work Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:01 am

if you play IRL first tell me if you can get those cards that cost a lot
Chaos dragons is best dragon deck at the moment, but im not sure if you have that much money to spend on it

Back to top Go down
Lightknight
Beginner
Beginner
Lightknight

PostSubject: Re: Virus Dragon Deck Work   Virus Dragon Deck Work Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:07 am

I play in local tournaments right now...Most are old school and I am looking to build it up for heavier play...I would like to maximize the power of this deck...cost is no big thing at this time...I just need a map of where to take this deck...

Back to top Go down
Vayu
Skilled Duelist
Skilled Duelist
Vayu

Posts Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Virus Dragon Deck Work   Virus Dragon Deck Work Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 am

Why 2 Future Fusion? It's limited to 1. Am I missing something, is this a typo, or a limit-bypass deck? Like Croc said, are you willing to spend some money to make a good Chaos Dragon Deck?

Back to top Go down
Lightknight
Beginner
Beginner
Lightknight

PostSubject: Re: Virus Dragon Deck Work   Virus Dragon Deck Work Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Good catch Vayu on the Future Fusion...typo deleted. Yes I can afford to pump this deck up quite a bit. I really want to move this deck up to the next level.

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Virus Dragon Deck Work   Virus Dragon Deck Work Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Virus Dragon Deck Work 0Kf8N

the maxx c's, MST, and burial are my personal techs but everything else is pretty much standard for chaos dragons.

and if you can afford everything about the only card in the extra deck you could change is exa bettle

Back to top Go down
Lightknight
Beginner
Beginner
Lightknight

PostSubject: Re: Virus Dragon Deck Work   Virus Dragon Deck Work Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:03 am

Rand, I am noticing that you are suggesting a couple insect cards there. This deck is based on dragons and getting them out quickly to populate the field. Thank you for that awesome picture though...It has a lot of good solid cards and I am considering purchasing some of them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virus Dragon Deck Work   Virus Dragon Deck Work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virus Dragon Deck Work

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-