Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nimble deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

nimble deck Empty
PostSubject: nimble deck   nimble deck Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:28 pm

nimble deck V2lHv

Monsters
cyber dragon
gorz
x3 junk synchron
level eater
x3 nimble goosefish
x3 nimble momonga
x3 nimble sunfish
x2 quickdraw synchron
x2 ryko the lightsworn hunter
sangan
x3 super-nimble mega hamster
unkown synchron

Spells
dark hole
heavy storm
monster reborn
mst
poa
pod
x3 tuning

Traps
coh
compulsory
fiendish chain
mirror force
solemn j
solemn w

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

nimble deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: nimble deck   nimble deck Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:55 pm

is nimble even an archetype?!? o.o i thought it was just names being as they arent very supported or at least i never seen any support cards for them...
ive always thought they supported others like nimble momonga is for stall and super nimble megahamster is for flip effect monsters...

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

nimble deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: nimble deck   nimble deck Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:32 pm

so you are running quickdraw and junk synchron, but no doppelwarrior? Razz

as i can see the deck is build around your opponent attacking your monsters. inzektors would be such a bad matchup. i recommend traps which stops your opponent from destroying your monsters without them going off. also it would be suckish to draw into like 2 nimle momonga first turn :\

the deck seems to stall till you draw into the right cards and then BAM!! You Lost!! lol

cydra and no chimeratech .__. try to find space for a chimeratech for those wind-ups.

seems fun to pay with. i hope it helps

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

nimble deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: nimble deck   nimble deck Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:38 pm

listen to LSD he is a synchro mega hamster nimble deck 242859437

And what about ryko+others VS debris dragon?
and no Dandy vs Debris?

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

nimble deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: nimble deck   nimble deck Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:18 pm

i was thinking about debris but in the build that i had, not many monster could be summoned by him only ryko and unknown synchron, but if i go with what lsd said the deck could be more suited for him.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

nimble deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: nimble deck   nimble deck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:55 am

Alice here is my build, hope it gives you some ideas
I tried it few times, sometimes it works really good, but youre not always able to do your combos well, the deck has many options though

nimble deck ZxJ4Z

The decks potential for Special summon spam is very high: almost all monsters cause field spam, i boosted it all with a scapegoat
foolish burial is good for milling any monster you need in grave + if you need to mill that fish to get 2 other fishes and you already can xyz for gachi gachi if you have no other way out, that 1 card can help you a lot this way
since the deck has doppel warriors its a lot better now so junk warrior has always 3100 atk when summoned and thats high attack (the 2 other tokens can be used for another synchro summon)
reduced the number of mega hamster and goosefish by 1, there is no need for 3 of them, 2 is enough to activate their effects when you need them
added airbellum as a tech card, and a morphing jar to boost your draw
the deck is now full of spells except the trap hole

here an overview of special summoning:
Deep sea diva: SS nimble sunfish or another diva
Debris: SS diva,ryko,dandy
Junk synchron: SS almost any monster from grave (majority of your monsters is lvl 2)
Quickdraw synchron vs goosefish: discard goosefish for quickdraw, SS quickdraw, then SS 2 nimble momonga OR 2 nimble sunfishes + normal summon for more field spam
Nimble spam: When any of the nimble monsters is destroyed by battle 2 of them come to field immediately if you have them in deck

The deck is simply pure field spam, but still, it skids somewhere, cant designate where

Last edited by The Crocodile on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

nimble deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: nimble deck   nimble deck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:54 pm

forgot that diva could SS just sea serpents so i took it out, instead ive put 1 treeborn frog and 1 card trooper, so still 2 targets for debris and good for milling, field presence (as the deck has 1 trap only frog can be SSed every turn)

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

nimble deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: nimble deck   nimble deck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:32 pm

lol yeah, i was like what, with the diva. you could put in dualitys, it's good when you have a "i need him to attack to get things cracken" moments.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nimble deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: nimble deck   nimble deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nimble deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1