Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Razzares's GFX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razzares
Beginner
Beginner
Razzares

Posts Posts : 24

Razzares's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Razzares's GFX   Razzares's GFX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:59 am

Well as i said in my intro I'm making graphic stuff, still learning tho.Trying to find my own style.You already seen my signature that is my work, but here's another one of my signatures that i like:

Razzares's GFX 25h89

Here some my works:
Spoiler:

So please comment and give me your suggestions.What i do wrong and what you like.Thanks

Last edited by Razzares on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

Razzares's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razzares's GFX   Razzares's GFX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Some admin removed the link, external links are not accepted sorry.
Your sig is very nice, just try using some other font, nice flow Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

Razzares's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razzares's GFX   Razzares's GFX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:35 pm

i removed the link and said to post it here

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Razzares
Beginner
Beginner
Razzares

Posts Posts : 24

Razzares's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razzares's GFX   Razzares's GFX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:51 pm

I'm sorry about the link Wink I edited the first post, so now you can see some other of my things as well.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

Razzares's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razzares's GFX   Razzares's GFX Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:09 am

They are very nice

A general advice: keep the sense of light spots and the ambient, don't use a mess of C4Ds, try using a stock background that makes sense with render and add fitting c4ds to it, i promise you a nice outcome if you do it well Smile

Using abstract ambient is good but not always the best choice Wink

Back to top Go down
DuelLegend
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 17

Razzares's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razzares's GFX   Razzares's GFX Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:13 am

The light's a bit bright, and makes my eyes hurt a little. Maybe darkening it would help.

Back to top Go down
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

Posts Posts : 694

Razzares's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razzares's GFX   Razzares's GFX Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:33 pm

You over use the c4d too much which sometimes mekes it look not that good.

The girl one i really do like most from all of them. But not the top right corner. That c4d dont really go there.

In the Red Eyes one it looks like you just painted the backround red and threw in C4D everywhere

The C4D in front like in the captain america wasnt really necessary. It doesnt even go with the image cuz the image kinda like faded/old (idk how to explain it) and the c4d isnt. if anything there you should of tried and blend it in.

The last one the same.

Also on the font try not to put it close to the middle of the image. if anything you trying to make everything blend in together and make it pop out. All your signatures are too dark. you use dark colors too much. try to use colors you dont really use.

Im not tryin to mean im just putting out all the negatives so you can work on them and make them into a positive and you be a better GFXer.

Well thats just my opinion you dont gotta listen to me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Razzares's GFX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razzares's GFX   Razzares's GFX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Razzares's GFX

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Misc :: Graphic spot :: GFX Showcase-