Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
adambomb202
Beginner
Beginner
adambomb202

Posts Posts : 30

Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Empty
PostSubject: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:18 am

Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgK-CWuowoVn1k-VQi3XycDfOHGlyV3jW1U_mYe5_vVvQikCUj

Card Text: 2 Level 6 monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: Target 1 "Number" monster in your Graveyard; equip that target to this card. This card gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the monster equipped by this effect. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 card equipped by this effect to the Graveyard; halve your opponent's Life Points. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.

What do you guys think of this card? Completely busted? Or far too situational? Personally, I think Konami should have never made this card, even the attack boost from equipping something like Utopia to this card can give it a devastating attack. Accompanied by the ability to half your opponents life points seems way overpowered, considering the Hieratics can make this like its nothing. Also, make note that this card is being released in Return of the Duelist, so expect to see it very soon. Let me know what you think of this card down below. Peace out! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
IM MEXICAN
Beginner
Beginner
IM MEXICAN

Posts Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:43 am

BROKEN this card is OP when does it come out bro?

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:22 pm

just 2 lvl6 for that?!
this card should never be made

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 pm

The Crocodile wrote:
just 2 lvl6 for that?!
this card should never be made

Mm, given that they would be more "Numbers" coming out, who knows... it might have some value. At the moment no, it's worthless.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:14 pm

well actually this card is already out in DN.....

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:46 pm

and actually there are enough "numbers" for him already ._.
just broken like dark strike fighter, if this card comes out, i want dark strike fighter back, its just unfair Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando 1474486828

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

PostSubject: Re: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:22 pm

i dont know why dark strike fighter is banned...mass driver too
if they're banned then why isnt cannon soldier and catapult turtle banned or even limited or semi =/

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:47 pm

he was easy to summon and win with...obviously why it got banned Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando 2094120786

Back to top Go down
adambomb202
Beginner
Beginner
adambomb202

PostSubject: Re: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:14 pm

The thing is about Dark Strike Fighter Vs. Number 6 is, you could use dark strike and one other monster to attack, do some damage and then use Dark Strikes effect to burn them for game. With this card, you cant attack the turn you use it and your opponent will always have life points left. Its broken, but not as broke as dark strike.

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
L.Lawliet

Posts Posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:16 pm

The only "Numbers" that's in use at the moment are "N17 - Leviathan Dragon" and maybe "N39: Utopia", that's about it.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

PostSubject: Re: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:19 pm

theres more than that o.o some people use giga brilliant and some people use acid golem
and i personally use shock master and shark drake and black corn

Back to top Go down
adambomb202
Beginner
Beginner
adambomb202

PostSubject: Re: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:28 pm

When the Chronomaly deck does come out, they have easy access to Number: 33 Machu Mech (amazing card if you use it correctly). So if Machu dies and they can manage to make this it can be really good. However it is quite a challenge to make Number 6 in the Chronomaly deck.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:09 pm

i dont think that this card is that broken at all. i dont even use it im my hieratic decks.. its just not worth summoning. first of all his effect is not a win condition and its at cost of his atk buff.

solemn judgment is a great card, and for the same reasons this card isnt. thats how i think of this card atm. not to forget that i easily can stop it with effect veiler, fiendish chain, bottomless etc..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando   Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Number 6: Chronomaly Atlando

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1