Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blaze Fenix deck!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DotonDomu
Beginner
Beginner
DotonDomu

Posts Posts : 40

Blaze Fenix deck! Empty
PostSubject: Blaze Fenix deck!   Blaze Fenix deck! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Cards: 40

Monsters(20):3x Cyber Dragon
3x Cyber Valley
3x Cyber Larva
1x Sangan
1x Morphing Jar
3x UFO Turtle
3x King Pyron
3x Volcanic Counter

Spels(13):Monster reborn
Dark hole
Heavy storm
2x MST
3x Fusion gate
2x Terraforming
Pot of avarice
2x pot of duality

Treaps(7):3x Chain material
2x Solemn warning
1x Mirror force
Return from the Different Dimension

Extra(9):3x Blaze Fenix, the burning bombardment bird
3x ignition beast volcanon
3x chimeratech fortress dragon

I wanna make this deck quicker, any suggestions are appretiate oh yes and i want to know if Fenix and Ignition are TCG monsters.

Thank you for help!

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

Blaze Fenix deck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fenix deck!   Blaze Fenix deck! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:55 pm

u have fusion but no future fusion?!?!?!??!
so add future fusion and D.D.R. x2
and yes blaze fenix is an ignition effect so u have to activate it manually on your turn
u might also want 2 super polymerizations.. and perhaps overload fusion for chimeratech fortress? and also only have 2 chimeratech fortress but add 2 chimeratech overdragon
u may want a limiter removal too
and seeing as u have 3 king pyrons.... maybe 3 supervise?

Back to top Go down
DotonDomu
Beginner
Beginner
DotonDomu

Blaze Fenix deck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fenix deck!   Blaze Fenix deck! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:14 pm

future fusion well i forgor about that , D.D.R. probably not maybe 1, super poly will go probably in side deck, overdragon is no same as limiter removal couse this isn't about machines its about machines and pyros making it situational card in deck and i don't want that, supervise?! dude i have only 3 geminis

thanks for suggestions

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Blaze Fenix deck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fenix deck!   Blaze Fenix deck! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:35 pm

maybe mix some volcanic cards like scattershot or volcanic shell? its ur choice if u want the blaze accelerator and tri-blaze accelerator but i dont advise it...
heres an idea i just found blaze fenix OTK
what u do is get elemental hero heat x3 and a clayman, avian, burstinatrix and bubbleman
have an elemental hero in grave. combo of fusion gate+chain material so u can fusion from anywhere. try get 3 blaze fenix out if u get 3 out and ur opp still lives then fusion the 3 blaze fenix and a ehero in grave prefereably e-hero heat to get nova master. while banishing the 3 blaze fenix then fusion with the 4 e-heroes thats burst, avian, clayman and bubbleman for elemental hero electrum. electrum eff returns all the banished cards (including blaze fenix) back to the decks and then get 3 blaze fenix out again and again and again then if ur opp still doesnt die then xyz 2 of the electrums together (if u manage to get 2) and get gustaph max and kill ur opp with 2000 burn damage :DD

Back to top Go down
DotonDomu
Beginner
Beginner
DotonDomu

Blaze Fenix deck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fenix deck!   Blaze Fenix deck! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Well you can't atk the turn in which you use chain material and in 90% of cases that combo won't go to well i just summon with chain material 3 fenixes and 2 ignition volcanon so you do min. 5400 dmg + if you use volcanons eff (you sacrafice volcanon select opponents monster your opponent looses lp as much as the monster has atk and destroys it) so you have pretty much OTK which is in my oppinion much easier.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Blaze Fenix deck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fenix deck!   Blaze Fenix deck! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:00 am

but u dont need to attack in the OTK
u just spam fenix eff then use the 3 fenix and a e-hero heat for nova master then the 4 e heroes for electrum
then reuse all 3 blaze fenix and just use fenix eff and then u can use volcannon if u want but 6 or even 9 blaze fenixes should be enough

Back to top Go down
DotonDomu
Beginner
Beginner
DotonDomu

Blaze Fenix deck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fenix deck!   Blaze Fenix deck! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Well ill try the deck thats only thing i can say if it works better than mine ill tell you.

forgot to ask what machines does it use?

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Blaze Fenix deck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fenix deck!   Blaze Fenix deck! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:38 pm

oh the machines it uses u already got cyber dragon and cyber valley but 3 of each

Back to top Go down
DotonDomu
Beginner
Beginner
DotonDomu

Blaze Fenix deck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fenix deck!   Blaze Fenix deck! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:58 pm

well that won't work i mean you need to be extremly lucky to get fusion field and chain material in hand or your dead that deck doesn't have any def and it isn't so good to play withought itmonsters take too much space unless i put for electrum materials to 1 and heat to 2

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Blaze Fenix deck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fenix deck!   Blaze Fenix deck! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:10 pm

u only need 1 of each e-hero (clayman, avian, burstinatrix and bubbleman) but u need 3 e-hero heat and u can add other cards to support or for defense like fader or something and terraforming shud b abled to solve the field problem. to be honest all u need is fusion gate on the field and chain material already set to get out the OTK so....
3 chain material, 3 fusion gate, 3 heat, 4 eheroes 3 e-heroes (as tribute fodder) and 3 cyber valley and thats all u need for the OTK (in the main deck)
in the extra u need 3 blaze fenix 3 electrum and 3 nova master
so thats only 19 cards in the maindeck just add other support cards of your choice to help it get faster.

Back to top Go down
DotonDomu
Beginner
Beginner
DotonDomu

Blaze Fenix deck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fenix deck!   Blaze Fenix deck! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:11 pm

I will do that but 1. they need to unban me. I was banned in middle of the loop i got so pissed of.

heres the result: Blaze Fenix deck! Herofenix

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blaze Fenix deck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fenix deck!   Blaze Fenix deck! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaze Fenix deck!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1