Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Constellar Archetype

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vayu
Skilled Duelist
Skilled Duelist
Vayu

Posts Posts : 78

The Constellar Archetype Empty
PostSubject: The Constellar Archetype   The Constellar Archetype Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:47 pm

I've messed with this deck for a while. It's a badass light deck that cranks out high powered xyz monsters. Throw in a Ghost Ship or two, a few Cyber Dragons and an Honest, and you could be packing serious firepower. The deck I used to use was great at pulling out Rank 5 xyzs such as Number 59: Vulcasaurus and Adreus, the Keeper of Armageddon. It could still pull out Rank 4s and Rank 3s, such as Number 39: Utopia, and Wind-Up Zenmaines. Effect Veiler added the extra Sychro Summoning. Very Happy

Opinions?

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: The Constellar Archetype   The Constellar Archetype Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:43 pm

it might be good to show the deck first..

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: The Constellar Archetype   The Constellar Archetype Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:05 pm

if it helps, constellar monsters are like ice barriers. The archetype itself is hard to use, but their xyz monsters are ridiculously strong if you can use them, omega and plotemys miesser are some of the best xyz monsters I've seen in a while

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: The Constellar Archetype   The Constellar Archetype Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:45 pm

he doesn't want help with a deck he wants to talk about the archatype.
anywho constellar are a great achatype with powerful xyz monster that i consider more control based. constellar is a pretty balanced archatype not to strong not to weak you just have to find the right build that works for you.

Back to top Go down
Vayu
Skilled Duelist
Skilled Duelist
Vayu

PostSubject: Re: The Constellar Archetype   The Constellar Archetype Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:50 pm

alice_k wrote:

Alice is right. A deck profile is not my intent. I was specifically talking about my experiences with the deck.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: The Constellar Archetype   The Constellar Archetype Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:09 am

constellar is an archtype that is based on normal summons. once you normal summoned a monster a chain on monster summons occurs. that makes the deck hard to play right. overextending is what a lot of players do, inexperienced players as experienced players.

using them with different archtypes make them even harder to play due to the synergy it lacks with alot of decks. ofc on some points it has great synergy but in general it is a deck that is used single themed. for example fableds. fabled is also an light archtype. consecrated light would be the perfect key card of combining them. i have played them with fabled just to look if my statements were right. i tought that i could easily field swarm by using up my normal summons for constellar monsters and then field swarm with the regular fabled combo. it won some duels, but pure constellar decks are way more consistent.

this is what i know from experience... tell me if im wrong

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: The Constellar Archetype   The Constellar Archetype Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:17 am

alice_k wrote:
anywho constellar are a great achatype with powerful xyz monster that i consider more control based. constellar is a pretty balanced archatype not to strong not to weak you just have to find the right build that works for you.
they can wither be more control based or aggro. good tech is ghost ship for easy rnk 5
they also work best with a lot of card in hand

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: The Constellar Archetype   The Constellar Archetype Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:38 am

Not to mention they have dat ridiculous Lv7 xyz monster that can be upgraded right away... dat messier 7 Mad

Back to top Go down
Vayu
Skilled Duelist
Skilled Duelist
Vayu

PostSubject: Re: The Constellar Archetype   The Constellar Archetype Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Truly, I have no idea if this will end up on top of the meta game. Maybe someone will discover a combo that will make them as cheap as Wind-Ups. I think it is to early to tell, and thier names arent even finalized yet. But I think they have a lot of potential, so at least it will be fun beating opponents down with Miesser 7.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Constellar Archetype   The Constellar Archetype Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Constellar Archetype

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1