Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LightSworn-Ray

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

Posts Posts : 236

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:04 am

LightSworn-Ray ZHsiT
so far this deck is about 30/0 but has not been tested much in matches yet but as i cant think of any common cards that get played in side decks that even work vs this other than d.d crow and transmigration prophecy which wont have much of an effect unless they have both of them so my matches wont be much diff untill ppl start siding differently.

Last edited by Rand on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saga
Beginner
Beginner
Saga

Posts Posts : 226

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:07 am

this deck raped me in the ass....

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:25 pm

can i just ask: y do u have 3 daedalus with no field spell? oO u do realise daedalus eff wont work unless u destroy a field right?
and u shud side in 2 decrees instead of the soul taker.
and really shudnt u have foolish burial?!?!?! and maybe 1 or 2 reincarnations for the lightrays and tbh u shud take out a daedalus and add 2 lightray diablos.
and maybe a mist wurm since most of ur monsters are lv 4 and ur tuner is lv 1 if u get 2 lv 4 monsters and the veiler out u make 9 which is mist wurm trish would be ideal.... if it wasnt banned
u might also wanna side a few shadow imprisoning mirrors too for dark monsters
and i suggest a moon too im not sure where but i think u shud have moon
and if u want perhaps a morphing jar or card destruction to draw into the lightray monsters while adding more light monsters to grave?

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:57 pm

@inubz the reason he played dedalus is that he is soo easy to summon.. u just need only 4 light monsters ( note: any 4.. dosnt need to be different ligh) and hes nt intending to use its eff...just as a beatstick.. nevertheless, its eff is also powerful against popular decks like gravekeeper and that annpyin grapha and his armies... so thats it..

@rand.. i c ur deck is pretty consitent wiit all that duality and recharge.. but i was thinkin why u runnin that a/d changer.. and final thing is that since u dnt run defnseive cards..( except gorz) i think its pretty much cool to add trageodia and possibly BLS.. cause its just too good to use..

other than that ur deck is tech awesome Very Happy

Back to top Go down
EviL
Beginner
Beginner
EviL

Posts Posts : 127

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Dedalus must be at 2 and instead Gerafrid u must play the other dragon at 2800(forgot bout the name) u need more lightsworn and u can add 1/2 JD. HE help a lot for the OTK. U need PLZ that is the best tuner for this deck. The last monster - REALLY?? If u wanna play magical u have to play more monsters. Monster Reincarnation is faster so u can play 2 Reincarnation and 2 Light or 3 Reincarnation and Royal Decree.

Back to top Go down
http://comicsbg.vampire-legend.net/forum
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:34 pm

EviL wrote:
Dedalus must be at 2 and instead Gerafrid u must play the other dragon at 2800(forgot bout the name) u need more lightsworn and u can add 1/2 JD. HE help a lot for the OTK. U need PLZ that is the best tuner for this deck. The last monster - REALLY?? If u wanna play magical u have to play more monsters. Monster Reincarnation is faster so u can play 2 Reincarnation and 2 Light or 3 Reincarnation and Royal Decree.
that 2800 lightray monster is lightray diablos btw and PLZ?

Back to top Go down
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:09 pm

i bet he was talkin about veiler xD

Back to top Go down
Saga
Beginner
Beginner
Saga

Posts Posts : 226

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:39 pm

the intent of this deck is to otk. daedelus doesnt need 4 dif lighrs wth dif names, jsut 4 dif lights. thats why its broken. 2600 beater that can be dropped at anytime is always broken.

edit:as for the deck --2 beckoing +2 reincarnation.

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:42 pm

agree with saga
but i thinkk my version is better

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:59 pm

daedlus is just to easy to summon like kid said
why side in 2 traps when there is so much spell and trap removal and im not running other traps
what would i use foolish burial on its just a - 1 with out bulb or spore and i dont run wulf
diablos is just no good for this deck it gets rid of a set card which i already have lyla and ryko to do.
i would perfer a rank 4 xyz almost always to mist wurm
im not gunna side any trap cards except maybe ones that can chain to mst
book of moon does not rly fit this deck
morphing jar also is kind of bad for this deck as i already have to many flip monsters which does make it to slow also with out many traps or spells to set to take advantage of it to its fullest.

it started off with darks for bls but running darks for him or other chaos monsters means less lights in the gy so it takes longer to get out my lightray monsters which most of the time slows the deck down to much

there is no reason to run less Daedalus hes just too good gearfreid is also to good to run it stops any spell or trap with the removal of a monster from my gy and by the time hes on the field i can afford to do that pretty much always. reincarnation can not let grab honest when they atk and drop it in the dmg or let me grab more than one monster while its harder to use light as you have to set it its also about reading their field for set msts. also you dont need more monsters to run magical im not trying to mill 30 cards into my gy like monster mash i just need to put 4 mosnters into the gy with 2-3 cards. plague is dark or i might run him, in testing i had a lot of close games due to non light monsters in my gy

the intent is not to otk the intent is to force backrows with my normal summons and then drop daedlus to force outs from my opponent next turn or gearfread which then either kills them or nets you advantage by negating stuff. but 2 daedlus and gearfried is also exact game.

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

Posts Posts : 74

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:35 pm

LightSworn-Ray KKKsU

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:38 pm

LightSworn-Ray KKKsUwell i'm not showing my ls deck so i will show u guys how does raysworn deck realy looks like and if u want to use deaduls use it in side for DW/DRAGUNITY(they are comming back)/Gravekeepers(soon) or use it in main whit the field spell of lightsworns So go read it and u will know why i'm saying this

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:39 pm

@rand : um tell me why u have a/d changer again? and only 1 JD?
sorry if some1 else already said these stuff but i really cba 2 read all of the above to remind me of whats been said. and y aurkus?

@darkerik double post so delete ur first 1 cuz the same picture is in ur second post or mods WILL see o3o

Back to top Go down
EviL
Beginner
Beginner
EviL

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:17 pm

About Rand's deck. I want to correct myself Smile I played with this deck and i can tell u that u must play 2 Daedalus with 3 Gearfrid and 3 JD and 3 Trade in instead 3 POD. I also think that Reincrnation is better than Beckoning Light. I dont think u need Druid. Better play 1 more Jain with 1/2 Garoth. And u need 2/3 veiler 1 is not enough.

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 pm

lol i cant delet that one that i want to xD

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:09 am

iNubz wrote:
@rand : um tell me why u have a/d changer again? and only 1 JD?
sorry if some1 else already said these stuff but i really cba 2 read all of the above to remind me of whats been said. and y aurkus?

@darkerik double post so delete ur first 1 cuz the same picture is in ur second post or mods WILL see o3o
Look who's Tlking Razz

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:55 am

druid / shire were there to enable lumina to go into rank 3s with out needing to have both luminas also the deck has changed a bunch.
JD is bad its not good enough to require 4 diff monsters 3 daedlus so i can just keep droping them vs rabbit to beat threw their shit.
diabolos is bad just a stronger version of lyla/ryko/ehrin but only hits face down s/t/deff monsters and is harder to summon, which means is dead more.
a/d changer is just awesome it helps get over all sorts of things early and works great with ehrin which i'm now running at 3.
Reincarnation is easier to use Beckoning Light is stronger and takes more skill to read when you need to set it so you will have it when you need it to either push for game or just stay in the game.

the side deck mostly is just replacing beckoning light with diabolos and some other stuff with necro vally and mst every game 3 and maybe game 2 if think they have like macro or soul release in the side.

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:41 pm

deaduls= 4 lights(diferent) 2600 lv 7 POPS FIELD AND 2 (field is a must)
diabolos=5 lights(difrent) 2800 lv 8 POPS SET(U CAN use it to make ur opp use that spell or trap or just make ur opp be slower for 1 turn)
gearfierd=5 lights(difent) 2800 lv 8 negets spell or trap for a cost of light warriors and u need warior on the field

so if u know ur ls deck and lightrays useg is like this

diabolos>gearfierd=deadulus

i pesonly dont use gearfierd in my lightsworn deck i use diablolos in main and deaduls for side for any deck that use a field

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:46 pm

thank you darkerik I TOLD U RAND lol and um darkerik? um daedalus just needs 4 lights they dont have 2 b different
@ rand really shud get 3 JD

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:43 pm

yea i notice that now still dedealus isnt that good
deaduls is for side only
but if u play it aganst drakworlds IT'S BROKEN

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:14 pm

lol its a 2600 beater that can be dropped when eve ryou want its great it gets over all other boss monsters in this format except tiras and redmd

What did you tell me?

Im only running 5 diff lightsworns why would i run 3 jds? 3 jds are only good when you have every lightsworn.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:26 pm

JD is a 3000 beater that can also be dropped when u want as long as u get 4 different lightsworns in
u complaining u dont have enough lightsworns then go get more ._. i mean 3 ehrens? really? get 2 garoths and of course 3 pot of duality is perfectly logical being as you summon ALL of you lightray monsters by special summoning. and really? no reincarnation? which lightsworn deck doesnt have reincarnation the only way u recycle those lightrays of urs is thru avarice or beckoning and beckoning is a trap so its slower a/d changer in a lightsworn/lightray deck is beyond me if its in ur hand, what then? how are u gonna get it in grave? and its not even a quick effect its ignition T_T
whats the point of posting this here if ur just gonna contradict everything we say?

Back to top Go down
Darkerik
Beginner
Beginner
Darkerik

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:05 pm

RAND @ come and duel me whit ur raysworn deck and i will use my lightsworn deck and i will show u

Back to top Go down
EviL
Beginner
Beginner
EviL

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Rand wrote:
lol its a 2600 beater that can be dropped when eve ryou want its great it gets over all other boss monsters in this format except tiras and redmd

What did you tell me?

Im only running 5 diff lightsworns why would i run 3 jds? 3 jds are only good when you have every lightsworn.

LOL Then put more LS. U dont play Wulf -BIG MISSTAKE. I understand u play ehren with 2 changer to can easy get rid of the strogest monster but still Ehren has 1600 ATK - next turn she will be dead. So play only 1 Ehren with 2 GAroth, 2 Wulf ,3 JD, 3 Gearfrid, 2 Dedealus with 3 Trade in and no POD, no changer and 2 veiler are enough. And why u want an advices when u dont listen to us??

Back to top Go down
Rand
Beginner
Beginner
Rand

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm not complaining I'm stating a fact that i only run 5 diff lightsworns. none of the other lightsworns rly fit the deck;
Garouth does not mill unless anouther ls survived the turn before it.
Shire is only good if your running i think 8+ diff ls or for making rank 3s with lumina which i have cut back on doing.
aurkus is also only good with other lightsworns on the field or to make rank 3s with lumina
gragoninth has never been good its like shire but takes a tribute
jenis is to defensive
Rinyan is a slow pot of avarice
Wulf is dead in the hand unless i have recharge, lumina, or beckoning light and is so inconsistent it makes me laugh

ehrin is at 3 because she mills 3 gets rid of set bull shit from all those rogue decks and works well with a/d changer and consteller haydes. but mostly cuz she is a warrior that mills 3 cards and is wonderfully consistent
Pot of duality does not interfere with the deck in any way. all of this deck takes set up and what is the best card at setting up plays? pot of duality. just don't use it on the turn your gunna drop a boss and your fine.
dude i have address reincarnation vs beckoning light so many times just go find it lol
a/d changer is just plain boss. how many boss monsters out there have under 2100 def? and don't get me started on bouncing light pulsar back to deck with ehrin its game winning that play is i tell you. also its a light warrior so i can grab it with reinforcements ditch for lumina grab ehrin and bounce something. and when it is in the hand i can just set it and it will block a hit I have nothing better to do after say dropping a daedlus or something.

the point of posting it here is to get suggestions even if most of them are bad I can try to teach y'all something and eventually ill get a good suggestion.

honestly trade in is just bad dude. it will never be consistent with this kind of deck because imo its there to help with dead drawing boss monsters so its good early IF you draw to many bosses. AND late game its dead cuz you will be wanting to drop those boss monsters instead of discarding them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LightSworn-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightSworn-Ray   LightSworn-Ray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LightSworn-Ray

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-