Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wicked Machine Magicians of Light and Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aki
Beginner
Beginner
Aki

Posts Posts : 38

Wicked Machine Magicians of Light and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Wicked Machine Magicians of Light and Darkness   Wicked Machine Magicians of Light and Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:13 pm

Basically, invention of mine. If you want crappy victories, take it. If not, give me some constructive criticism. Also,the monsters between Celestia and Polymerization is my tribute to Kaiza. Without further explanation, here is my crappy deck where the first card you see is giant black ball....

Spoiler:

Giant black ball of doom is waiting. He's thirsting for revenge for what you did to weaker monsters, so he came back to haunt you all for calling my Charmers crappy....

Back to top Go down
Gracco
Beginner
Beginner
Gracco

Posts Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Machine Magicians of Light and Darkness   Wicked Machine Magicians of Light and Darkness Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:04 am

Add some Lightsworn to tribute for Celestia so you can get the destruction effect. Big Black Ball of Doom a.k.a. Wicked Avatar is my homeboy.
And the charmers are not entirely crappy, they can be great tech side deck cards in my opinion. Also, I would add some Torrential Tribute if you run 2 Granel and I would add a lot of draw power if you keep in the three Lightning Vortex. vortex can be an awesome card but the negs it gives can really hurt, especially at 3.

Back to top Go down
iNubz
Beginner
Beginner
iNubz

Posts Posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Machine Magicians of Light and Darkness   Wicked Machine Magicians of Light and Darkness Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:05 pm

isnt it easier to summon wicked avatar or the wicked eraser if u use gadgets with ultimate offering?
wicked avatar has 1 weakness tho, there needs to be another monster on the field or its atk is 0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Machine Magicians of Light and Darkness   Wicked Machine Magicians of Light and Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked Machine Magicians of Light and Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-