Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nattydaking
Beginner
Beginner
nattydaking

Posts Posts : 9

Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Frogs   Frogs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:05 am

wanted some help.. seeing how to make this deck better and more consistent as i really do like this deck type
Frogs 5lL8o

Back to top Go down
Gravity Apple
Beginner
Beginner
Gravity Apple

Posts Posts : 12

Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogs   Frogs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:56 pm

have you thought of jester confit ?... id take out the dust spirit cuz 1 its inconsistent and 2 its risky... besides a third caius would be a lot better for removal... u may also want to check out vanity's fiend, which is good if u decide to go for control frognarchs... and definately bump up enemy controller to 3 its pretty great this format

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogs   Frogs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:20 am

where is LaDD? its a staple in frog decks. and if you are going to smash in a 3rd caius i would consider using birdmans.. just to go into your R-Genex Locomotion (Permanent Change of Heart Monster). another idea is, if your affraid of warnings or such, tech in trap stuns.. activating them during the draw phase means that it doesnt clash with your treeborn.. and trust me, there are opponents who will waste mst's or adventually a solemn judgment

Back to top Go down
nattydaking
Beginner
Beginner
nattydaking

Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogs   Frogs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 pm

thanks i forgot LaDD added him in and took out the sprit monsters still not sure about feedback warrior if he should stay as he is pretty situational

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogs   Frogs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:07 am

well like G-apple said enemy controller is great this format and u can chain it to treeborn during ur standby phase and treeborn re-special summons itself since it all happens in the standby phase... as for worrying for about warning... wellll no one runs traps anymore in competitive... like at all except like once in a while... so anti traps seems like a side deck thing these days... which also goes for jinzo and byser shock they'res definitely side deck guys, it'd be best to replace them in the main deck for a raiza, caius, or if u want more of a control deck vanity's fiend also i think birdmans can be great for random combos but not so much for consistency(i just tried them out in my frognarch deck to test).

Back to top Go down
nattydaking
Beginner
Beginner
nattydaking

Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogs   Frogs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:49 pm

@barragan thanks for your advice i sided em and used vanity and cauis and it works better

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogs   Frogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frogs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1