Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

coelacanth frog lancer synchro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

coelacanth frog lancer synchro Empty
PostSubject: coelacanth frog lancer synchro   coelacanth frog lancer synchro Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:37 am

https://imgur.com/pe1VG

my only problem is keeping cards in hand :/ any suggestions?

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: coelacanth frog lancer synchro   coelacanth frog lancer synchro Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:01 am

barragan2 wrote:
my only problem is keeping cards in hand :/ any suggestions?

Want a big hand? Run something with plants.

Otherwise, I dunno. Run me through a typical play with this deck.

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

PostSubject: Re: coelacanth frog lancer synchro   coelacanth frog lancer synchro Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:54 pm

ill make a duel vid. i guess

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: coelacanth frog lancer synchro   coelacanth frog lancer synchro Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 pm

since i dueled you maybe you should put swap frog back in hand and not use his special summon effect so much as for deck i really have no suggestions i never used frogs sorry Sad

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: coelacanth frog lancer synchro   coelacanth frog lancer synchro Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:17 am

try using starblast for coelacanth idk how you spell it ( that big fish). personally i think this deck is way too inconsistent since you only can summon, brionac, dewloren and trishula with fishborg launcher.. i recommend using plants cuz of bulb and spore. also you can summon Phantom Of Chaos to use The Big Fish's effect without summing it. my personal build dont run traps since it collides with treeborn, which is very important in this deck.. and every deck with treeborn runs 3 E-CONS!!! also the non-trap decks happen to run faders and trago's and of course not to forget gorz, for protection.

imagine this:

1st turn: eff swap = pitch treeborn to grave, bounce swap, turn...
2nd turn: get back treeborn, e-con, and you got 2 tribute materials for The Big Fish...

easy not? you say what? a way to summon The Big Fish faster? lets see:

1st turn: eff swap pitch The Big Fish from your hand, normal summon Phantom Of Chaos and... touch yourself ;O

i hope it helps

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

PostSubject: Re: coelacanth frog lancer synchro   coelacanth frog lancer synchro Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:49 am

firstly... u did spell it right Very Happy 2nd. that would be great... 2 bad arma knight can only pitch off darks :/ (coelacanth is water)

i will however run junk synchron and phantom of chaos (turn 1 pitch coelacanth for swap normal phantom go off)

i will also run doppel for 1 synchs and 2 special treeborn special doppel theres ur 2 fishy tributes also im gonna put in 1 or 2 poison draws for draw power in a couple ways 1. fish depth charge(if i still run it)

2. junk synchron synch for armory arm

3. lancer.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: coelacanth frog lancer synchro   coelacanth frog lancer synchro Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:46 am

barragan2 wrote:
firstly... u did spell it right Very Happy 2nd. that would be great... 2 bad arma knight can only pitch off darks :/ (coelacanth is water)

i will however run junk synchron and phantom of chaos (turn 1 pitch coelacanth for swap normal phantom go off)

i will also run doppel for 1 synchs and 2 special treeborn special doppel theres ur 2 fishy tributes also im gonna put in 1 or 2 poison draws for draw power in a couple ways 1. fish depth charge(if i still run it)

2. junk synchron synch for armory arm

3. lancer.

yeah my bad bout the arma knights.. i totally 4got The Big Fish was Water, i only remembered that i used to use Phantom Of Chaos to get its effect... thats why i tought it would be a Dark monster XD

anyhow, i tought i edited it O.O'

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: coelacanth frog lancer synchro   coelacanth frog lancer synchro Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Life Stream Dragon wrote:
try using starblast for coelacanth idk how you spell it ( that big fish). personally i think this deck is way too inconsistent since you only can summon, brionac, dewloren and trishula with fishborg launcher.. i recommend using plants cuz of bulb and spore. also you can summon Phantom Of Chaos to use The Big Fish's effect without summing it. my personal build dont run traps since it collides with treeborn, which is very important in this deck.. and every deck with treeborn runs 3 E-CONS!!! also the non-trap decks happen to run faders and trago's and of course not to forget gorz, for protection.

Either that, or just switch the Deck to Xyz Spam. The deck can't make Synchros much anymore but you can get 2 good Xyz Monsters out of Coelacanth, which isn't as great as SHUUTINGU KUESA DORAGON!!! but it's still good enough. I have a couple of Treeborn-using Decks, and my only trap is Threatening Roar, to make an opponent waste MST or whatever.

Quote :
imagine this:

1st turn: eff swap = pitch treeborn to grave, bounce swap, turn...
2nd turn: get back treeborn, e-con, and you got 2 tribute materials for The Big Fish...

easy not? you say what? a way to summon The Big Fish faster? lets see:

1st turn: eff swap pitch The Big Fish from your hand, normal summon Phantom Of Chaos and... touch yourself ;O

i hope it helps

ADA: Promoting card-game-induced public masturbation since 2012.

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

PostSubject: Re: coelacanth frog lancer synchro   coelacanth frog lancer synchro Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:24 pm

[quote]Either that, or just switch the Deck to Xyz Spam. i was actually thinking the same thing... isnt that more like a rabbit deck now? maybe i could do a coelacanth rabbit deck with 7-colored fish, and stuff like that...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coelacanth frog lancer synchro   coelacanth frog lancer synchro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coelacanth frog lancer synchro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1