Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the holy marked question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

the holy marked question Empty
PostSubject: the holy marked question   the holy marked question Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:09 am

well im making the holy marked deck and i was wonder what cards are a must have in the deck and if "super rejuvenaton" and "a wing beat of gaint dragon" worth running in the deck. thanks in advance i will post deck when i'm done.

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: the holy marked question   the holy marked question Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:42 am

These dragons have many things to be tried out. And as i see the ocg cards have got more support in DN (just like sacreds or verz) so i hope to see some support for these dragos soon too.

If you wish to use wing beat i suggest use max 1 if you really need that card, you already have heavy storm and MST's dont forget, you need space for other spells too

About rejuvenation, well i use advance draw in my deck as you can easily use the holy mark of the dragons (lvl8 0atk/def normal drago) as a tribute for it and get 2 cards before end phase, if you think now "Hey, adv draw tributes a monster, and i tributed one before so why shall i not use rejuvenation too?" Answer is simple, either use rejuvenation or advance draw with the spell "Holy marker of gathering" which is 6 cards already, if you put adv draw and rejuvenation together, it leads you to dead draws. And you may use summoner monk as a tactic in deck since it uses many spells, and when you come to a situation when you cant use adv draw and you have monk you will smile Wink

i suggest rather use adv draw with holy marker of gathering than rejuvenation and gathering, maxx c also helps you drawing cards if you use it in your deck so there is enough draw power

Back to top Go down
Gagaga Magician
Beginner
Beginner
Gagaga Magician

Posts Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: the holy marked question   the holy marked question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:24 am

alice_k wrote:
well im making the holy marked deck and i was wonder what cards are a must have in the deck and if "super rejuvenaton" and "a wing beat of gaint dragon" worth running in the deck. thanks in advance i will post deck when i'm done.
I don't use Wing Beat although I have not tested it enough. I'd only use 1 though if you do.

Super Rejuvenation is a must. Advanced Draw is pretty neat too, like Crocodile said. Sup Rejuv can be dead at times but I believe it essential for the deck as you run out of monsters and resources so easily. Like Croc said, they do clump so I would suggest using a max of 2 Advance if you are playing it with Rejuv.

The power of Rejuv is: Normal Geb/Isis/SS Tefnut, trib for Shu/Nephthys + ss marker, trib marker/dragon in hand + ss, trib shu/neph + ss, trib marker/dragon + ss. That is at least 4 cards pocketed at the end with a 3 monster investment and 1 spell that has cleared 2 cards your opponent controls. This of this + a better hand while using Atums to ss more Holy Carved. Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Koolkid
Article Team
Article Team
Koolkid

Posts Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: the holy marked question   the holy marked question Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:36 am

Well Just like crocodile said winged beat is pretty useless with so many destrcution cards around but super rejuvination is pretty cool to use in holy marked deck.

Also, u might think of adding Trial and tribulation card.. i see its very useful in holy marked deck especially usin with rank 8 xyz monster since it can maintain hand and field advantage depending on how many montster u tributed for that turn. In addition, i have a card similar to Rota for dragons called draconnection which is also worth running since holy marked have monsters with similar levels.

Well thats all i could think off concerning holy marked.. hop this helps Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the holy marked question   the holy marked question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the holy marked question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1