Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o Empty
PostSubject: Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o   Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Fishborg Launcher
Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o 300px-11
During your Main Phase, if all other monsters in your Graveyard are WATER monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, banish this card when it leaves the field. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a WATER monster. The effect of "Fishborg Launcher" can only be activated once per turn.

so... this is the replacement of Fishborg Blaster Konami came up with... maybe not as good, but good enough?

whadya think?

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o   Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:33 am

or maybe eventually a fishborg archetype.. they did do it with resonators o.o

Back to top Go down
rosum
Beginner
Beginner
rosum

Posts Posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o   Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:02 pm

imperial iron wall makes this card reuasable then u slap in some quillbolt headghogs and plage and you can easily make brio or trish

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o   Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:27 am

personally i think this is like saying that tradetoad makes frogs awesome again. it's so heavily watered down that it isn't even the same thing anymore. there are very few good water synchros and you can only have water monsters in grave AND it's a one-use effect for the most part. so...not very good.

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o   Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:12 am

Harper7000 wrote:
personally i think this is like saying that tradetoad makes frogs awesome again. it's so heavily watered down that it isn't even the same thing anymore. there are very few good water synchros and you can only have water monsters in grave AND it's a one-use effect for the most part. so...not very good.
i agree there are like 7 water synchros and only like 5 can be used for this but, i guess it worth a shot in a water deck

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o   Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 am

only thing is coelacanth deck for synchs? but like alice and harper said... what could i go into? thatd be like 2 oyster meister 1 royal eel 1 borg launcher synch 7 with an eel and meister get a token synch into trishula... thats probably the best thing to go for with it... and with all the weird fish banish cards it is possible to recycle... thts the only purpose that i can see though...

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o   Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:57 am

well, if it helps, my friend actually recreated the OTK using replacement toad, but even that died when mass driver was banned, making replacement toad, from workable, to redundant

this card however is worse that replacement toad was to substitoad. Replacement toad was still capable of producing the OTKs with mass driver, so they banned that card too. I dont know what decent combo this makes, especially the "once per turn" clause to kill it even more

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o   Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:06 pm

alice_k wrote:
Harper7000 wrote:
i agree there are like 7 water synchros and only like 5 can be used for this but, i guess it worth a shot in a water deck

Yeah, the ONLY useable synchros are the Ice Barriers (Trish, Gungnir, Brio, and Dewlorian)

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o   Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:39 pm

but isnt trish with brio alone enough for it? XD

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o   Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:09 pm

If it wasn't for the other restrictions, yeah ._. But what water monsters are going to let you easily combo with this, and how can you make a competitive deck with only waters? That's all I'm saying

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

PostSubject: Re: Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o   Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:21 pm

so true haha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o   Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the epic frog decks?!?! O.o

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Card discussions-