Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no rabbit-dino

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nomad716
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 33

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:53 pm

no rabbit-dino CPjee

Last edited by Nomad716 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:34 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : updated deck)
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

Posts Posts : 2160

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:25 pm

what is the strategy of this deck, you need to focus on something in it

Back to top Go down
TheRuler
Beginner
Beginner
TheRuler

Posts Posts : 212

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:11 pm

if u only have 2 XYZ's in ur Extra deck and u run Starlight road, u could at lest at the SD's in it XD

Back to top Go down
Nomad716
Beginner
Beginner

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:59 am

i updated the deck

Back to top Go down
Exiled
Beginner
Beginner
Exiled

Posts Posts : 43

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:02 am

maybe run more then 2 extra deck cards, that would be a start

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:17 am

not a bad build actually...except for one glaring weakness. 2 in extra. why? it's dn, price of cards aren't an issue, and your deck can churn out laggias and dolkkas really fast. besides that fact, i don't care what your main deck looks like, run 15 in extra. for main, i would do judgment over the 2nd starlight, and make room for mind control. a thought:

-2 econ/shrink (just the lances help more than you'd think)
-1 raioh
-1 road
+1 mind
+2 maxx c
+1 judgment
+13 xyz and synchro

Back to top Go down
Exiled
Beginner
Beginner
Exiled

Posts Posts : 43

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:45 am

cuz harper the moderator said so ^^

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:57 pm

try to make space for Chimeratech Fortress Dragon since you side Cyber Dragon and ppl like to spam those,Wind-Up Zenmaines crappy thing -.-

Back to top Go down
Nomad716
Beginner
Beginner

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Harper7000 wrote:
not a bad build actually...except for one glaring weakness. 2 in extra. why? it's dn, price of cards aren't an issue, and your deck can churn out laggias and dolkkas really fast. besides that fact, i don't care what your main deck looks like, run 15 in extra. for main, i would do judgment over the 2nd starlight, and make room for mind control. a thought:

-2 econ/shrink (just the lances help more than you'd think)
-1 raioh
-1 road
+1 mind
+2 maxx c
+1 judgment
+13 xyz and synchro

if you see i already have 3 maxx C in my side

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:27 pm

It doesn't help you in the side if it's not in your main. What I mean by that is, what are you NOT going to side it in against? Just stun, stuff that runs macro/fissure, and maybe Inzektor. Everything else it's a great choice, so just main it and side it out if it's one of those few bad matchups. LSD is right, and it also helps vs karakuri

Back to top Go down
Nomad716
Beginner
Beginner

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:47 pm

see thats the thing. i believe in 40 card per deck cuz you can draw what you want and not have to fish. what i mean is you have a better chance of getting a good card or the card you need with 40 then you would with like 50-60

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Your deck is based on summoning from deck i believe. Therefor you main shrink and lance together (imo good choice because lance SOMETIMES isn't enough, i use both in my old format's gladiator beasts).
Since you WANT TO DESTROY your opponents WITH YOUR MONSTERS and activate their effects so you swarm the field easily you dont need 3 prisons if you have already BTH and solemn warnings, remove at least 1 prison, you also dont need 2 starlight roads, remove 1, also remove 1 rai-oh as harper said.
I don't see the use of enemy controler in your deck, you swarm the field easy to exceed summon.

so here my suggestion in all:
-1 prison
-1 starlight road
-1 rai-oh
-2 enemy controler
+1 mind control
+1 mst
+1 ojama trio
+2 maxx c
ADD THE GODDAMN EXCEEDS AND SYNCHROES XD

You may also try something with PoAvarice if you need it in deck and check the use of Call of the haunted, i think it may help you easy in that build

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:07 pm

That's exactly right Nomad, but I didn't tell you to go over 40 o.O

Back to top Go down
Nomad716
Beginner
Beginner

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Harper7000 wrote:
It doesn't help you in the side if it's not in your main.

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:35 pm

And...?

Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
The Crocodile

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:55 pm

he told you to replace one-two monsters for maxx c not to put it just so and extend the 40 cards "limit" haha (johnboi trick)

Back to top Go down
NerverMind
Beginner
Beginner
NerverMind

Posts Posts : 63

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:02 am

quite bad decking need alot of changes ^_^ + plus low at card in the extra deck. I agree with harper what cards to put on it and please also put lvl 3 xyz so tour guide will be a good use.

But i probably think that you already updated the deck ^_^

Back to top Go down
Nomad716
Beginner
Beginner

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: updated   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:16 am

no rabbit-dino CN1A8

dustrapshoot is suppose to be in there but i took it out due to the new format

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:05 am

...is that the update? Listen man, when u get advice from croc annnd harper... Itd be best to listen these guys r amazing at deck building, I mean there's a reason theyr admins. Personally if I were u id just do it... Now lol ^.^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

no rabbit-dino Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rabbit-dino   no rabbit-dino Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no rabbit-dino

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1