Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chaos kuriboh piper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

chaos kuriboh piper Empty
PostSubject: chaos kuriboh piper   chaos kuriboh piper Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:55 pm

monsters:24
x3 winged kuriboh
x3 mystic piper
x3 battle fader
x2kinka byo
x3 caius
x2 effect veiler
x2 maxx c
x1 glow up
x1 treeborn frog
x1 unknown synchron
x1 chaos sorc
x1 gorz
x1 BLS-EotB

spells: 14
x2 the flute of summoning kuriboh
x2 creature swap
x2 MST
x1 dark hole
x1 monster reborn
x1 mind control
x1 foolish burial
x1 heavy storm
x1 one for one
x1 allure of darkness
x1 PoA

traps:2
x1 dust shoot
x1 torrential

Extra Deck:15
1 Shooting Quasar Dragon
1 Shooting Star Dragon
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Ancient Sacred Wyvern
1 Arcanite Magician
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Armory Arm
1 T.G. Recipro Dragonfly
1 Formula Synchron
1 The Sacred Ptolemys M7

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: chaos kuriboh piper   chaos kuriboh piper Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:37 pm

*bump... any suggestions anyone? if it helps heres how the deck works. It basicly runs like a an average chaos piper deck stalling, then pulling cool combos to synch with caius and BLS for an extra boost in power. the main difference is that i can use flute of summoning kuriboh.... so if i piper first turn i can set that and be good for the turn or i can use it to get out my wing kuriboh and sac. for caius or synch... lately ive been thinking of putting one or two kuriboh(without the wings) and bumping up my flute count to 3, or maybe putting in threatening roar for even more stall power which i sumtimes find myself lacking sometimes.

Back to top Go down
Genma no Ou
Beginner
Beginner
Genma no Ou

Posts Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: chaos kuriboh piper   chaos kuriboh piper Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 pm

barragan2 wrote:
*bump... any suggestions anyone? if it helps heres how the deck works. It basicly runs like a an average chaos piper deck stalling, then pulling cool combos to synch with caius and BLS for an extra boost in power. the main difference is that i can use flute of summoning kuriboh.... so if i piper first turn i can set that and be good for the turn or i can use it to get out my wing kuriboh and sac. for caius or synch... lately ive been thinking of putting one or two kuriboh(without the wings) and bumping up my flute count to 3, or maybe putting in threatening roar for even more stall power which i sumtimes find myself lacking sometimes.

I'd know better what to recommend for your deck if you told me what it is you're having difficulty with. I'd only recommend bumping up the Kuriboh and Flute count if you find you're not drawing it consistently enough AND you have something else that's easily replaced. Given how few Traps you run, I'd almost try out Treacherous Trap Hole for a couple games, as it's chainable and lets you exclude your own monsters ('cause let's face it, most people never Torrential a single monster...)

Unknown Synchron seems like an interesting choice, but I suppose it makes sense given the Deck theme. However, What I AM surprised by is the lack of Spore. Even without the whole Engine, it can bump to Level 2 off Glow-Up, and help make a Level 8 Synchro off of Caius or Chaos Sorc. Also, I'm questioning Wyvern a little since you have to use Effect Veiler for it, requiring Kinka-Byo or Normal Summoning it (*shudders*) while you have a Level 6 already out; and even then, the odds of your opponent's Life Points being so low as to make the difference a huge boost... Plus, Arcanite when you only have a single Chaos Sorc and a Level 1 to make it? Also, and I can recommend this frome xperience (look up my test results if you don't believe me), you should have Crimson Blader in this Extra Deck. With the amount of threats he stops, he really does win games.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chaos kuriboh piper   chaos kuriboh piper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chaos kuriboh piper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1