Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tourny deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nomad716
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 33

tourny deck Empty
PostSubject: tourny deck   tourny deck Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:22 am

tourny deck CS398

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

tourny deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: tourny deck   tourny deck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:39 am

The chaos agents.. a good choice but not good enough..you need a more powerful deck to win the tournament. I recommand the Dino Rabbit. They invaded the current format and in my opinion they are the 2nd six samurai only worse...

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
Nomad716
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 33

tourny deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: tourny deck   tourny deck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:12 pm

i will keep that in mind

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

tourny deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: tourny deck   tourny deck Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:25 am

Twedledum wrote:
The chaos agents.. a good choice but not good enough..you need a more powerful deck to win the tournament. I recommand the Dino Rabbit. They invaded the current format and in my opinion they are the 2nd six samurai only worse...

i don't know about worse...if sams went first they won. summon shi en, set 3 backrow, gg. Rabbit Laggia is good but just because it's dominating YCS's doesn't mean it's the best deck. yugioh is a game of skill. DN relies a little more on luck than real life i suppose but that also means you may draw normal dinos in Rabbit Laggia too. as long as your deck is good and yo know how to play it, you always stand a chance.

-1 birdman (good tech but i think other cards are better)
-1 jupiter (meh card)
-1 herald (2 is fine)
-2 gold sarc (ok but again better cards i think)
-1 duality (2 is fine)
-2 mind crush (eh)
+3 maxx c (pro)
+1 mirror force
+1 torrential
+3 solemns

agents are good. i don't like the YCS builds because they insist on running little to no traps for no reason. and they don't like Kristya either...Kristya is one of the best cards in the game lol. Tragoedia is another good card here, so if you want to run it -a maxx and something else for 2 trag.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

tourny deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: tourny deck   tourny deck Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:58 am

tourny deck 53fGn

AG - CA: chaos agents, complete with main and side deck

while we're there I am sorry, I would never run agents without trap support. The deck can crumple to a simple thunder king rai-oh or evolkaiser laggia all too easily and I swear that most people dont realize this; trap defense is and always will be important no matter how much trap hate it has, and if you disagree, look at rabbit laggia decks

Back to top Go down
NerverMind
Beginner
Beginner
NerverMind

Posts Posts : 63

tourny deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: tourny deck   tourny deck Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:47 am

i agree with kaiza Smile need more traps and decrease some cards that is not much use or any card that will protect you by effect that will destroy your move

You need to improve your decking skill Smile for that haha its not quite hard to make an agent deck wether its a chaos something dont put to much monster on it sometimes you need traps to defend your self or ruined the move of the opponent. or the move that they are planning to because my best deck sometime its ruined by effect or traps so i lose because of that its not all about the monster its also all about the card that will protect you or rather let you stay longer to make a finish awesome move.

Need to practice on your decking skills me haha i remember the ojama plant synchron i made i named it wrong also the deck not quite good but i customized it already but in the decks not quite editing it maybe if i'm at good shape might edit it.

ACtually i dont post my best decks i dont know if i wanted to or not Smile i just dont want it i just post decks that i dont even use
But when i'm in good shape i put my best decks or rather say it post my best decks in public to see them i got alot of good deck that i made i practiced making decks also study the basic on making decks so i have experience i test it if there's is problem on it and change the card that make it more weaker or badder. sorry with the big comment it ok to not read them all haha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tourny deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: tourny deck   tourny deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tourny deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1