Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyber Valley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

Cyber Valley Empty
PostSubject: Cyber Valley   Cyber Valley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:22 am

Cyber Valley Cybervalleyptdn-en-sr

What do you guys think? It's an old card i know, but in my opinion, it's actually a pretty good card that's getting slowly forgotten. There's the stalling thing for one. Not only does it end the battle phase but you keep advantage, and keep advantage by drawing. It works well with Machine Dupe. I made a Necroface Chaos build yesterday, for the sheer fact that i'm tired of getting otk'd by noobs xD. It runs 3 Battle Fader and 3 Cyber Valley. The point is to recycle stuff from the banished zone with Dimensional Alchemist, return from the dd, Leviair, and stuff like that. So stall, draw, summon it back, and do it again! The removing 2 to draw has been especiallly helpful. Banishing a used fader is fun, but there are tricks outside of just the necroface deck. Imagine banishing a Tengu or DD Survivor. While the 3rd effect isn't used much, i'm glad it's there. You can add a Warned or milled BLS back to the top of your deck, or do the return loop. Fun card. Thoughts?

Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
Beginner
Beginner
coolchemist2001

Posts Posts : 21

Cyber Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Valley   Cyber Valley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:55 am

Chaos is a good deck to run this card, but that's not where i use it. I use this card in my "Macro deck from hell". I Use it for stall, or use it to banish itself with DD Survivor or Tengu, getting the +2 and keeping 1 monster on the field for a "pot of greed" effect. Put leviair into the mix, and that's an even bigger card advantage. Put in mind that I don't even need macro on the field to get all of those effects going. Good card.

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

Cyber Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Valley   Cyber Valley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Yeah definately...now I'm going to remake my deck like that xD. It made me sad when Heavy came back but meh, makes Starkight that much more playable lol. I think that with Leviair now available Valley really shines now. Tour Guide now becomes Pot of Greed too if nothing else. Summon Guide, special another or Sangan, special Leviair, detach for Valley, remove both to draw 2. So you're still using 1 card to draw 2 cards. Pretty great.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyber Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Valley   Cyber Valley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyber Valley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Card discussions-