Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infected Mail

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

Infected Mail Empty
PostSubject: Infected Mail   Infected Mail Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:03 am

Infected Mail InfectedMailGENF-EN-SR-1E

What do you guys think? Feeling the GB love? I think it could be a good tech in GBs at 1 or 2, allows you for some free tag outs and isn't inherently a minus unlike Test Tiger. Also, you could conceivably use it more than once, forcing your opponent to mst it when they could have hit something more important like War Chariot or staple traps. Thoughts?

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Infected Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Mail   Infected Mail Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:30 am

well, its good but, I'd say only 1

GBs aim not only to tag, but as a toolbox deck, using its cards to deal with situations

lifepoint isnt a situation though

Back to top Go down
trevor3000
Beginner
Beginner
trevor3000

Posts Posts : 16

Infected Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Mail   Infected Mail Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:31 am

I think 1 is good enough, 2 seems too much. The card can randomly be good and catch your opp off guard.

Back to top Go down
Twedledum
Beginner
Beginner
Twedledum

Posts Posts : 346

Infected Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Mail   Infected Mail Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:43 am

1 will be enough.With gyzarus heraklion and war charriot there I doubt you will need to activate her effect...maybe at the start..

Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.freeforums.tv/forum
King007
Beginner
Beginner
King007

Posts Posts : 149

Infected Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Mail   Infected Mail Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:58 pm

this card is very good, i tried it with my deck, and it works like a charm Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
Harper7000

Posts Posts : 554

Infected Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Mail   Infected Mail Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:42 pm

Kaiza: no duh Razz. Yeah, it's not good just bc you can say "tehehe I attacked you directly!" it's nice bc it allows you to tag out when you would otherwise not be able to, usually bc the opponent has something too big to run over. The direct damage is also nice though
Twedledum: who is the "her" you're referring to?

I'm trying 1 over the 3rd mst I was running. It's nice bc it gives me options and I don't need 3 mst with an walking mst, not to mention Gyzyrus

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

Infected Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Mail   Infected Mail Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:02 pm

ben kei otk's?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infected Mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Mail   Infected Mail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infected Mail

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Card discussions-