Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pot of Profanity's Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pot of Profanity
Beginner
Beginner
Pot of Profanity

Posts Posts : 24

Pot of Profanity's Room Empty
PostSubject: Pot of Profanity's Room   Pot of Profanity's Room Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Sup, guys, PoP in da house.

Heh, I got a rarity bump! For some reason beyond me, I'm so blue.
I guess the shorter road to success is always the most convenient, eh?

To be frank, I actually wanted to hit the Ra Yellow dorm when it was named that way, because, let's face it, Ra is so very much more awesome than Obelisk.
But I guess that Chaos Emperor does have a nice ring to it, too, doesn't it?

Anywho, Q&A Time: Does this whole dorm thing come with any other changes besides having a nicely colored name?
Just asking, because I am new to this whole business Razz

At any rate, hello.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: Pot of Profanity's Room   Pot of Profanity's Room Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:47 am

well,, other than that, for duel arena and survival mode it also affects the exp you get

but its more beneficial for others as if they beat you in duel arena, they get more exp than you'd get from beating them there

kinda sucks D:

anyway, welcome

Back to top Go down
Pot of Profanity
Beginner
Beginner
Pot of Profanity

Posts Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Pot of Profanity's Room   Pot of Profanity's Room Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:52 am

I see.
Since I barely care for Exp (what is it good for anywho?), I can survive that Razz

Also, thanks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pot of Profanity's Room   Pot of Profanity's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pot of Profanity's Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1