Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Musician's Animated Sigs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ
Administrator
Administrator
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ

Posts Posts : 11

The Musician's Animated Sigs Empty
PostSubject: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 am

so I'm a GFX / Animation artist and I make sigs/avatars at the low price of just put my name under the pic on your sig and send people my way if they need some art Razz

NOTICE: Depending on your computer, these animations may take several mins to appear. Please be patient and allow the web page to fully load, there is a lot of information your browser needs to process before it actually show the image.

We'll start it off with my own personal sig. Fits my name pretty nicely if I do say so myself lol. I've been playing the piano for 14 years and still love the music Smile

Spoiler:

Next we have a request from wh0_ar3_y0u from Team Ragnarok. He wanted a dragon so I gave him the coolest dragon out there Razz (dragon age ftw?)

Spoiler:

Another Team Ragnarok member request, this time from CoolChemist. He wanted something "sciency" in a chemical sort of way, so I give the people what they want ^_^

Spoiler:

Then Team Ragnarok comes back for yet another animation (my dueling rivals love me XD) this time from XLR8 Z98. Instead of letting me make something random, he knew what he had in mind. ZOIDS FTW!!! Who doesn't like kick ass animal war machines!?

Spoiler:

So all the members from Team Ragnarok requested a sig, why not have the leader request one from me to? Well he did, so now I can officially call myself TR's exclusive signature artist! Team lead NinjaKiller just wanted something cool, so being the nice guy I am, I give him cool Cool

Spoiler:

So that covers it for Team Ragnarok (till the rest of the members log on to make their own requests Razz) so lets move on to my own sexy team, Pandemic Legion! Up first is The Betrayer's sig (warning! World of Warcraft fanboy!)

Spoiler:

Next in line is The Disciple's sig, He request Assassins Creed...This one gave me the most trouble by far. Every time I went to edit this f***er my programs crashed and I had to start all over. I was forced to cut out ton of good stuff and had to settle for a half decent sig that doesn't really flow, but disciple likes it so that's all that really matters ._.

Spoiler:

After that pain in the ass was taken care of, The Faithful made his own request, and a simple request it was (cool sword fights ftw) Ironically Faithful's sig is longer/larger then Disciple's and by all rights should have given me more trouble to make but it was easy as pie. My programs don't like Assassins Creed >.<

Spoiler:

Up next from my team is The Knight who wanted a sig that fit his name. This sig almost gave me more problem's then Disciples (program crashes and whatnot) I had to cut out cool fighting scenes and speed up some parts, but all in all its still pretty bad ass (if not just a tad fast in some parts ^_^)

Spoiler:

The Next request Imade is for the ex-PL member The Silent (left to make his own team). It was hard to find something good that fit with his name but in the end we found something.

Spoiler:

Bakura Normal's Requested Sig
Spoiler:

CyberZane's Requested Sig

Spoiler:

So that's it for requests, but I still make random sigs for fun or to use for future requests Smile

Note: Don't be an ass and use any of my sigs without my permission first. If you want one just request one and you'll be the only one who can use it. My price for a request is to put "Made By The Musician" above or below the animation.

Note 2: If your computer is slow then the animations might take a while to run through, but after one full cycle it will loop at normal speed Smile

Note 3: There are two types of animations I make. The first type is for specific requests (like Assassins creed) where I just use AC clips that they want me to use. The second type is free style which is where I go wild and make some funky stuff, this is used when your request isn't specific and you just ask for something like "give me something cool bro!"

Note 4: Spread the word and send everyone who needs some art my way! Spread the epic through the forums Very Happy

Last edited by {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:54 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
{PL} тhε ßεтяαýεя
Beginner
Beginner
{PL} тhε ßεтяαýεя

Posts Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:52 am

btw you forgot to mention that I am WoW fanboy -.-''

Back to top Go down
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ
Administrator
Administrator
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:54 am

you know, your sig looks a lot crisper on deviantART...its a tad pixilated when used on forums for some reason :/

Back to top Go down
{PL} тhε ßεтяαýεя
Beginner
Beginner
{PL} тhε ßεтяαýεя

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:57 am

yep, I guess forum doesnt like WoW fanboy >.<

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:11 am

o.o

So cool =o musician , you is grat at making gif sigs o.o

Back to top Go down
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ
Administrator
Administrator
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:19 am

if you like them, feel free to request one Very Happy

and send others my way Razz

Back to top Go down
{PL} тhε ßεтяαýεя
Beginner
Beginner
{PL} тhε ßεтяαýεя

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:55 am

You need to earn some ADAC for your sigs and avatars... if you dont want ADAC, tell admins to give me for your every sig and avatar Very Happy

Back to top Go down
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ
Administrator
Administrator
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:49 am

I have no need for this ADAC you speak of lol

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 pm

hey musician do me a bleach one plz =D preferably with urahara or hollow ichigo , =D TY

btw its a sig and ava ^^

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:44 pm

hey man u need a permisson to open a shop...
granted XD

now make me 2 signatures jak and dexter
and devil may cry ( vergil sig)

both animated
and try to put inside Snakedoc(Lord)
FL CO-Leader

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ
Administrator
Administrator
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Looks like photobucket can't handle all the attention these animations are getting XD. I need to upload everything to deviantART so they'll have more bandwidth.

I'll get right on your requests though guys Very Happy

EDIT: All bandwidth problems solved for now Smile

Back to top Go down
UltimatuS
Beginner
Beginner
UltimatuS

Posts Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:32 am

rly nice works... btw when i saw that all are animations i left it loading and went to eat something then when im come back all was loaded Very Happy gj there keep it up.. Smile

Back to top Go down
CyberZane
Beginner
Beginner
CyberZane

Posts Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 am

Do me a grimmjow one when he's killing the new lvl 6, or pwning ichigo XD

Back to top Go down
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ
Administrator
Administrator
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:40 pm

The Musician's Animated Sigs Bakura_normal_sig_by_pl_the_musician-d474jge

Your sig bakura Very Happy

Back to top Go down
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ
Administrator
Administrator
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:52 am

The Musician's Animated Sigs Cyberzan_sig_by_pl_the_musician-d47eiyv

CyberZane's requested sig Cool

Back to top Go down
King007
Beginner
Beginner
King007

Posts Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:29 am

hey, i wanna request a sig as well, i'm jalous Very Happy

please, i want it about elemental heroes, in addition i want it a bit long to more enjoy it, please make it thrilling ! thanks !

Back to top Go down
LoveWaffleMan
Beginner
Beginner
LoveWaffleMan

Posts Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:56 pm

If your still making sigs, can i request one? Anything funny will do.

Back to top Go down
robyschlager
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:10 pm

gimme something cool bro

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Musician's Animated Sigs   The Musician's Animated Sigs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Musician's Animated Sigs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Misc :: Graphic spot :: GFX Showcase-