Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

Chaos hunter Empty
PostSubject: Chaos hunter   Chaos hunter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Chaos hunter Chaos_hunter

When your opponent Special Summons a monster, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon this card from your hand. Your opponent
cannot remove cards from play.

This is a very good card for a fables deck,i already have 3 combos in my head XD

The Fabled Deck revolves around discarding Fabled monsters to get special effects, so they combo really well with Chaos Hunter’s discard. Pitch Fabled Kushano to Special Summon Chaos Hunter, and you can use Kushano’s effect to return it to your hand later. Discard Fabled Lurrie to Special Summon it alongside Chaos Hunter, or discard Fabled Krus to Special Summon another Level 4 or lower Fabled from your Graveyard. Use Krus to Special Summon a Tuner, and you can even use the Hunter for a Synchro Summon.

Also are u worried about caius?
Or maybe D.Prison?
Or maybe Miracle fusion?
[/center]

While Chaos Hunter is a great attacker, a surprise defender, and a great Synchro Material Monster, it packs a useful effect, too. If your opponent can’t remove cards from play, they won’t be able to stop your attacks with Dimensional Prison, and the cards you control will be safe from Caius the Shadow Monarch and Chaos Sorcerer’s effects. In fact, your opponent won’t even be able to Special Summon monsters like Chaos Sorcerer and Gigantes, which require monsters in the Graveyard to be removed from play. Dark Armed Dragon’s effect won’t work; your Graveyard will be safe from D.D. Crow and Crevice into the Different Dimension; and cards like Miracle Fusion will be useless.

Let me know about ur oppinion[/center]

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

Chaos hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos hunter   Chaos hunter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:45 pm

why do i even bother.....

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

Chaos hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos hunter   Chaos hunter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:58 pm

bcuz u care =O?

anyway i see alot of combo's with fable and that card

plus every deck this day special summons so its easy as hell to get him out in any deck, plus its a 2500 attack beatstick.

this card could be sided in most decks and is proberly a main for fables, if you know ur playing rfg decks or decks that run stuff like CS and even plants o.o have this card no spore =o plus trish just got screwed XD

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
LegendaryFrost

Posts Posts : 225

Chaos hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos hunter   Chaos hunter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 pm

This cards>Synchro decks

once they special summon then u stop them cold. Spore, no. CS, no. necro gardna, no. D.D. Crow, no. TRISHULA, no. Once it stops trishula's effect, it's good. Gonna try this out in some side decks against macro Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
Article Team
Article Team
Kaiza

Posts Posts : 1008

Chaos hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos hunter   Chaos hunter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:03 am

me, I'm not too sure

if RFG becomes a popular deck this card will see some play time in the side decks, and we all know its basically the enemy of chaos, as well as its friend (its dark as well)

so it could be used against chaos plant decks, but also with them, which can spell trouble, as, lately its been said how those decks never run out of plays

Back to top Go down
barragan2
Beginner
Beginner
barragan2

Posts Posts : 588

Chaos hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos hunter   Chaos hunter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:55 pm

well seeing as how chaos is now running rampant and just about completely took over DN Rated...

Back to top Go down
jblanton
Beginner
Beginner
jblanton

Posts Posts : 51

Chaos hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos hunter   Chaos hunter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:48 am

Sorry But I have known about this for about a monst a byond game called DMG have updates alot so the cards are like already there it goes by the anime

Back to top Go down
death-coder
Beginner
Beginner
death-coder

Posts Posts : 689

Chaos hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos hunter   Chaos hunter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:25 am

i've known about this card looong before dn was created but to the point ... i only put it as a side card in some war decks becuz its rly good vs chaos ... no cs no bls ... thats enough for me

edit : dmg is good, community are noobs

Back to top Go down
http://hackrules.com/
jblanton
Beginner
Beginner
jblanton

Posts Posts : 51

Chaos hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos hunter   Chaos hunter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:39 pm

I only go on when i want to see new cards before they come out

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos hunter   Chaos hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1