Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

red nova dragon vs scrap searcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masquarade
Beginner
Beginner
Masquarade

Posts Posts : 817

red nova dragon vs scrap searcher Empty
PostSubject: red nova dragon vs scrap searcher   red nova dragon vs scrap searcher Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:15 pm

well if i summoned scrap searcher to his field using golem .... does his red nova die?

Back to top Go down
HyawehHoshikawa
Beginner
Beginner
HyawehHoshikawa

Posts Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: red nova dragon vs scrap searcher   red nova dragon vs scrap searcher Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Scrap Searcher's effect is activate on your opponent's side.
he'll destroy your opponent's RND.

Back to top Go down
Masquarade
Beginner
Beginner
Masquarade

PostSubject: Re: red nova dragon vs scrap searcher   red nova dragon vs scrap searcher Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:05 pm

my opp said no last night :/ .... he said it's still my card D: ....

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: red nova dragon vs scrap searcher   red nova dragon vs scrap searcher Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:54 pm

ppl will say anything to keep there star player on the field especially when they tried so hard to get it there

Back to top Go down
Ageha
Administrator
Administrator
Ageha

Posts Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: red nova dragon vs scrap searcher   red nova dragon vs scrap searcher Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:44 am

Tell me if I'm wrong, but..
Scrap Seacher destroys all monster on YOUR sides of the field that aren't "scrap"
And Nova effect clearly says that it can't be destroyed by spell, trap or monster card effects, no matter if they target him or not.

Back to top Go down
teise
Advanced Duelist
Advanced Duelist
teise

Posts Posts : 670

PostSubject: Re: red nova dragon vs scrap searcher   red nova dragon vs scrap searcher Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:22 pm

ageha he negate all OPPENENT's cards that destroy him
so im still not sure aboutthis

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: red nova dragon vs scrap searcher   red nova dragon vs scrap searcher Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:48 pm

red nova dragon cant be destroyed by effects of cards your opponents controls. scrap searcher destroys all scrap monsters on your side of the field which are non scraps. thus, if scrap searcher got summoned to my side of the field and i have red nova dragon. red nova dragon gets destroyed cuz at that moment its on my side of the field.

red nova dragon precisely says, ''This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of your opponent's Spells, Traps, or monsters.''. at that moment your opponent doesnt control the scrap searcher, so you cant say its his card tough, he is the respective owner of the card, but isnt declared while on the field. red nova dragons text seems a bit confusion as it didnt said "control".

example:
- i got RND
- you got Scrap Golem
- eff SG summon Scrap Searcher to my side of the field
- SS applies, RND dies

i hope this clears up the confusion.

Back to top Go down
Masquarade
Beginner
Beginner
Masquarade

PostSubject: Re: red nova dragon vs scrap searcher   red nova dragon vs scrap searcher Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:34 pm

:O ... i lost the duel 8000-0 cause of that :/ .... i would have won! D: .... this sux .... :/ .... ty's btw ...
i asked if he' sure ... he said yes ... i was ok might as well go with it xD ...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: red nova dragon vs scrap searcher   red nova dragon vs scrap searcher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

red nova dragon vs scrap searcher

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1