Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spellcaster based deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lite234
Beginner
Beginner
lite234

Posts Posts : 17

spellcaster based deck Empty
PostSubject: spellcaster based deck   spellcaster based deck Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:34 am

well. someone help me to improve this deck. this is the card :
endymion, the master magician
skilled dark magician
book of moon
enemy controller
apprentice magician x3
magical dimension
crystal seer
magical exemplar x2
reload
magical citadel of endymion x2
pitch black power stone
dark magician
old vindicative magician
magical cylinder x2
mei-kou, master of barrier
mystical space typhoon
breaker the magical warrior
prideful roar
spell power grasp x2
frrequency magician
blast magician
giant trunade
defender, the magical knight
terraforming
royal magical library
mage power
magician valkyria x2
summoner monk
mist body
sword of revealing light
mythical beast cerberus
malevolent nuzzler
solidarity

Extra :
tempest magician

Side deck :
fissure
legacy of yata-garasu
nightmare's steelcage x2
magician's circle
magician unite
gozen match
magical marionette
ready for intercepting
disenchanter x2
dark red enchanter x2
card rotator
pitch-black power stone x2
magical blast
magical plant mandragola
twister

Need advice

Back to top Go down
WilBer
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: spellcaster based deck   spellcaster based deck Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:30 am

First can You make it more structural

Monster ()
3x Kuriboh
2x Ojama Black

Spell ()
5x Foolish Revival
3x Broken Bamboo Sword

Trap
100 x Gift Card

Back to top Go down
lite234
Beginner
Beginner
lite234

PostSubject: Re: spellcaster based deck   spellcaster based deck Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:27 pm

i am totally newbie for build a deck.

Back to top Go down
Yusei
Beginner
Beginner
Yusei

Posts Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: spellcaster based deck   spellcaster based deck Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:28 pm

dont listed to KOD xD

Back to top Go down
lite234
Beginner
Beginner
lite234

PostSubject: Re: spellcaster based deck   spellcaster based deck Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:19 pm

so. can anyone fix it ? or maybe too bad for called deck. Sad

Back to top Go down
Darkplant - PAIN
Beginner
Beginner
Darkplant - PAIN

Posts Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: spellcaster based deck   spellcaster based deck Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:55 am

lite234 wrote:
so. can anyone fix it ? or maybe too bad for called deck. Sad

Hey, it's a good thing! You know!

If you want to run Spellcasters, and you like casual play, try Fortune Ladies. Master it, and you can spam Librarians, Brionac, and Chaos Sorcs while maintaining a hand of 20 cards. (Not joking. Really happened in my friend's case.)

In the case in which you're just the beginner who runs tons of terrible cards, as in the above deck, just go for Gravekeepers. They topped the championship. Hey, I mean, they're Spellcasters.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: spellcaster based deck   spellcaster based deck Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:42 pm

as im concerned fo you also becoming a meta-freak -.- Darkplant is right. try a deck build that has the capability ti come far. if you cant build one yourself, ask someone or netdeck 1. as for a beginner tou need all help you can get. master the deck, learn how to use it and put in your own techs (cards you would prefer using in a certain deck). those own techs makes the deck your own.

on some point KoD has right about the fact how you post a deck. try to make it more ordened so its less complicated for ppl to read Razz

and seriously if you have a certain thing on your mind and your building something that you know it could work it isnt bad. it then need skill to execute perfectly, thats all. i hope this helps you

Back to top Go down
lite234
Beginner
Beginner
lite234

PostSubject: Re: spellcaster based deck   spellcaster based deck Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:02 pm

huhuhuhu...... T-T
that was my only deck..... (but have an ice barrier deck ? you lying)
but i want to improve my first deck.
Plan A was burn with tempest.
Plan B was hit the enemy with monster attack >1500.
Sorry my bad. *running away.

Back to top Go down
Life Stream Dragon
Article Team
Article Team
Life Stream Dragon

Posts Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: spellcaster based deck   spellcaster based deck Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:20 pm

most of the times its also handy what your goal is with the deck. what you want to achieve. ppl may suggest cards you forgot about yourself, or even cards you didnt even knew they existed. some things you need to be certain of:

-deck list --> has to be ordened, easy to read. ppl will be more likely to help you if its easy to read.
-goal --> what you percisely want with the deck.
-criticism --> you have be able to get criticised about your deck. if your not up to their opinion you shouldnt post it at all.
-try doing something with the suggetions there are made. (for example: netdeck a pro tempest burn deck. try it out. and change it to your own preferences) (altough im against netdecking, i did it while i was a beginner Razz)

when your building a deck, you need to have 1 goal in mind, not 5 or 6 (for example). focus on 1 goal and the deck will be running much smoothly. ofcourse you should have some tricks up of your sleeves but thats with the cards you used to have that one goal in your mind.

hopes it helps

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spellcaster based deck   spellcaster based deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spellcaster based deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Decks-