Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GFT Shadow Girl
Beginner
Beginner
GFT Shadow Girl

Posts Posts : 193

Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Empty
PostSubject: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Hey guys , this is the frist work that I have made it , I know its very baaad.

Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  2dwbxc2

Back to top Go down
Karin
Beginner
Beginner
Karin

Posts Posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Its really nice!!

Back to top Go down
GFT Shadow Girl
Beginner
Beginner
GFT Shadow Girl

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:26 pm

SeraphicGirl wrote:
Its really nice!!

Yah thx girl , but I think I need more things , I dont know what I need but ............... its not very good thire is something wrong on this work right ?
Whatever thx again girl king

Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Beginner
Beginner
The Avenger

Posts Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:45 pm

its not bad for a first work...i still remember mine was a black and white signature =.= ...but u can get even better at this...try to merge or blend ur render with ur background and u kinda oversharpened ur background(the red one on top)..ur text also needs some work but in all its a good attempt Smile...oh n yea practice makes perfect so do as many siggies as u can and ur gonna be really good at it in no time Smile

Back to top Go down
UchihaShisui
Intermediate Duelist
Intermediate Duelist
UchihaShisui

Posts Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 pm

its really nice Smile
i dunno why you think its very bad O.o

Back to top Go down
GFT Shadow Girl
Beginner
Beginner
GFT Shadow Girl

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Yah ,thx man I'll make another one and I 'll post it here .

Back to top Go down
alice_k
alice_k

Posts Posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:57 am

i think its cute ^.^

Back to top Go down
Blast
Beginner
Beginner
Blast

Posts Posts : 694

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:26 am

It isnt bad for 1st siggy. hmm i remember my 1st took me 45 mins... now i look back at it i could do it in 1-2 mins. it is all about knowing what your doing and knowing what every tool and effect does. hmm also try using c4d (google that). its pretty good for begginers and sometimes looks good on siggies (i still use them). when putting c4d change the eff like ex: linear dodge, liner bur, ect.... what ever looks good on the sig. hmm yea look at tutorials those help lots too.. try blending and work on text and gl on improving PS skills

Back to top Go down
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Yeah, well.. people've said most of it.. just follow what they've said..

I can tell you about some other stuff like Adjustment Layers and how to use them and crap.. lol.. but that'll have to wait for a while..

But very nice for your first piece of work ^^

Mine was pathetic. xP

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:02 pm

hmmmm nice but maybe try work with 1 render to begin with i mean u actually puleld it off but it will be easier if u used 1 ^^ and as blast said try using c4ds in blending modes in ur work it will give it a nice touch Smile

Back to top Go down
Hallowe
Beginner
Beginner
Hallowe

Posts Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:19 am

3 Words: I Like it!

Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beginner
Beginner
Eraser

Posts Posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:34 am

Its good with nice color combinations. my first sig was really out of this world. u would not even look at it if ur life depended on it. great start. keep it up. With practice ull become a great GFxer

Back to top Go down
GFT Shadow Girl
Beginner
Beginner
GFT Shadow Girl

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  3355q9h

[IMG]https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/2150o4z.gif[/IMG]

I hope you like it , Im sorry if you dont like it you know im just a junior .

love you girl I love you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Eraser
Beginner
Beginner
Eraser

Posts Posts : 1293

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Its ok but there a bit too much effect. Color combination nice. There r some parts u could have erased. but gud job keep it up

Back to top Go down
Masquarade
Beginner
Beginner
Masquarade

Posts Posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:32 pm

amazing work Very Happy!

Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Beginner
Beginner
Tigerclaw

Posts Posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Really good girl! O_O KIU n u will be pr0 soon Very Happy

Back to top Go down
bakura normal
bakura normal

Posts Posts : 1110

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:30 pm

nice but its to lw (low quality) tone done th effects a bit make the rneder the focus and the effects things that make it look good not blurred render and effects as a focal ^_^ wat im noticing is ur very good with colors so u have one aspect down so maybe instead of making oclors ur main focus try ur effect i mean still maek the colors like ur doing and actually focus on em but focus more on what u need to improve =)

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Beginner
Beginner
Kimo Force

Posts Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:43 am

You know, for a starter, you're pretty good. Three times better than how both Pein and I started off. Good luck, big sis.

~ Kimo Force

Back to top Go down
http://dodacademy.star-ac.org/
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Yeah, that's true.. you seem to know all the basics and looks like you're experimenting using all the different tools, etc. Whereas, I, just used the brush tool in the beginning and slapped on a render and text. xP

Just take a look at some tutorials; this tutorial is just GREAT for all GFX-ers.

ROAD posted this in KC..

http://www.pixcelgallery.com/d/192906-1/A+guide+to+Photoshop+and+Sigmaking.jpg

It may be long but it has nearly everything that you need to know to make a signature and improve, etc. ;D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad    Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl's work ( The frist one ) Very Bad

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Misc :: Graphic spot :: GFX Showcase-