Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 latest works

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

2 latest works Empty
PostSubject: 2 latest works   2 latest works Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:49 pm

2 latest works Zera10
2 latest works Introd10

Yeah i made it for my friends academy enjoy!

Back to top Go down
XanXus
Beginner
Beginner
XanXus

Posts Posts : 1468

2 latest works Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 latest works   2 latest works Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:59 pm

excellent job DS, I wonder if u just can change the size of them XD

Back to top Go down
Smart_shafey
Beginner
Beginner
Smart_shafey

Posts Posts : 84

2 latest works Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 latest works   2 latest works Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:00 pm

DUDE! these are tooooooo DARK make them lighter DARK looks toooo bad lol Wink

Back to top Go down

2 latest works Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 latest works   2 latest works Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:04 pm

huh they do look better then yours 2 latest works Icon_smile
ow and its darken style!Not light style to make it like beggiers one or lets say anyways nvm

Back to top Go down
evilBlood
Beginner
Beginner
evilBlood

Posts Posts : 196

2 latest works Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 latest works   2 latest works Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:33 pm

i like dark signatures looks better then light one's

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

2 latest works Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 latest works   2 latest works Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Yeah i agree...
i like dark....(love it)

and i wanted something similar for this academy...

how about doing something for us dark shyncro....

2 latest works 47047774
2 latest works Snake

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
XanXus
Beginner
Beginner
XanXus

Posts Posts : 1468

2 latest works Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 latest works   2 latest works Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:36 pm

I already asked DS to do that, he is thinking about it he said hehehe XD

Back to top Go down
Smart_shafey
Beginner
Beginner
Smart_shafey

Posts Posts : 84

2 latest works Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 latest works   2 latest works Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:40 pm

LOL Thats cuz u guys got used to brushes signatures not C4D brushes are way worse than C4D sigs exept if the brush user knows how to use them perfectly and and if u look at the bg it doesent even blend sry but i said wats right No

Back to top Go down

2 latest works Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 latest works   2 latest works Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Ew dud you dont even knwo whats the secret its not cd4 brushes it normal brushes and its the best!
IF you think youc an do something better then do it and stop being annoying and i dont liek this and i dont liek that this is not enemyes academy once again!

Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Beginner
Beginner
The Avenger

Posts Posts : 984

2 latest works Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 latest works   2 latest works Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:17 am

wow..in that case ..y dont u guys have a battle of graphics..to now whos better..its being annoying to see fights everywhere..its a good idea to see whos better between the 2 of u

ohh ..and not to be off topic..i like the signatures but u should be more careful with ur background..sometimes if u add to many things n the background..the signature becomes reeli confusing but GJ ...KIU

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 latest works Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 latest works   2 latest works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 latest works

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1