Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am Finally Back for Good!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IversonSt3
Beginner
Beginner
IversonSt3

Posts Posts : 69

I am Finally Back for Good! Empty
PostSubject: I am Finally Back for Good!   I am Finally Back for Good! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Every time I say that I am back here I always loose the link or I just forgot that this one exists (due to the jobs I got ~ No Offence) Finally, school starts, so I will be more active here meh maybe some days off, but I bookmarked ADA and now I think that I want go away! Smile Moreover, I want some1 to explain me what is going on here! Some intresting events and more goodies! Razz

About Me:
Team: I was in GT, but I left it cause I didn't liked the "merge" think. Now, I have my own team (ID), in which Snacedoc(LORD) is a tester!
Academy: My (home/own) academy is SDA and I am active on DGA~TDA and will be here as well! Smile
Personal Rate: I think I am not that good as other duelists, but sometimes I lucksuck so much that I can't be defeated. I don't really make big misplays oftenly & I am a reliable deck builder! 7~8/10! Razz

I like the new skin & I really like the stuff guys! ^^ (I know them all) That's All! Razz

Back to top Go down
Ninja(DNS)
Beginner
Beginner
Ninja(DNS)

Posts Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: I am Finally Back for Good!   I am Finally Back for Good! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Welcome back Iverson , hope you have fun here . I just got back too!

Back to top Go down
Signas
Signas

Posts Posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: I am Finally Back for Good!   I am Finally Back for Good! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:00 pm

welcome to ada, friend. I guess none of us except fallen king liked the merge but whatever.
here i did a design change and refreshed the site a little, nice to see that you already want to take a part in survival mode, pls read the rules for hard mode carefully, ill give you an opponent list soon
have fun here and enjoy the stay Very Happy

Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Beginner
Beginner
IversonSt3

Posts Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: I am Finally Back for Good!   I am Finally Back for Good! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Just read the whole Topic! Wink Gimme opponents and a hamachi to find them!

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
ADA Leader
ADA Leader
Snakedoc(Lord)

Posts Posts : 3095

PostSubject: Re: I am Finally Back for Good!   I am Finally Back for Good! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Nice to see u back..
I am Finally Back for Good! Umum10

Back to top Go down
https://lsacademy.forumotion.com
Dragon D. DarkNess
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon D. DarkNess

Posts Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: I am Finally Back for Good!   I am Finally Back for Good! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Welcome back Ivey x] Hope you have fun and stay active! :)Just read some of the stickies and announcements in the Survival Mode section to know more about it.. and not even I know about the Pyramid thingy Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Finally Back for Good!   I am Finally Back for Good! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Finally Back for Good!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: Forum Related :: Introductions-