Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)
Advanced duel academy
Welcome to ADA where the best meets. Join our community today and duel all your friends. Enjoy taking a part in our events! To know more about us and to understand everything well, visit ADA GUIDE: http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/?pid=3..
Respectfully Snakedoc(Lord)

HomeADA PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interdimensional matter transporter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
najex
Beginner
Beginner
najex

Posts Posts : 82

Interdimensional matter transporter Empty
PostSubject: Interdimensional matter transporter   Interdimensional matter transporter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Effect Select 1 face-up monster on your side of the field and remove it from play until the End Phase of this turn.
Rulings:
A monster removed with "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" doesn't occupy a Monster Card Zone. If there are no Monster Card Zones available when it returns, it is destroyed.[1]
If you control your opponent's monster because of "Change of Heart" or "Snatch Steal", and remove the monster with "Interdimensional Matter Transporter", the monster returns to your side of the field, then immediately returns to your opponent's side of the field.[1]
A monster returned to the field because of "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" returns in the same Battle Position that it was in when it was removed from the field.[1]
If a Spirit Monster is returned to the field with "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" the same turn it was Summoned or flipped face-up, it returns to the field and then returns to the owner's hand.[1]
When a Fusion Monster is returned to the field with "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" the same turn it was Special Summoned with "Summoner of Illusions" or "Magical Scientist", the Fusion Monster is not destroyed or returned to the Extra Deck.[1]
When an Archfiend is returned to the field with "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" after it was Special Summoned with "Archfiend's Roar", it is not destroyed by "Archfiend's Roar"'s effect.[1]
When "Karate Man", or a monster affected by "Limiter Removal", is removed from play with "Interdimensional Matter Transporter", it is not destroyed that turn because the effect of "Karate Man"/"Limiter Removal" is reset.[1]
My source for the rulings http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Interdimensional_Matter_Transporter

Now let me explain how you can easy benefit from this card.
First of all it can save any monster on the field from DAD,JD mirror force torrential bottomless etc and you are surtain that your monster will survive this round, the only expetion is your field gets full with ojama tokens or something like that, but really what are the odds of that happening :p

You can mill your opponents deck with necroface with this card and multiple even multiple times since it will come back.

It resets monsters effects.
Meaning: that cards like beast king barbaros and fusilier dragon will be able to regain there full atk points.
But what I think is the most interesting with this card is that is does not summon which means it can work on nomi monsters (monster with “this card cannot be summoned except by”) like D hero plasma and DAD. This also means that when the monster returns your opponent can not bottomless it or use royal oppression.

you can use it with a earthbound imortal based deck to keep some tribute monsters on the field if you need to but mostly to remove a earthbound immortal aslla to blow up your opponents field

fortune lady light abuse anybody?

My favorite trick with this card is with light and darkness dragon
My opponent activates effects to lower my light and darkness dragon ATK to a beatable lv and when he activates the card that will let my dragons atk become 1800 than I will chain my Interdimensional matter transporter to my light and darkness dragons effect and since my light and darkness dragon can only negate once in a chain it mill not block my Interdimensional matter transporter so
Chain link 1; my opponents eff
Chain link 2: my light and darkness dragon
Chain link 3: Interdimensional matter transporter
Chain link 3 resolves so my light and darkness dragon is removed
Chain link 2 resolves: your opponents eff is negated
Chain link 1’s eff is negated
And when your dragon comes back it will be with its full 2800 atk points and if your opponent just waisted 2 cards to lower its atk I assure you he is will not be happy

the newist use for this card is the abusal of E hero abolute zero

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced duel academy :: The Academy :: Articles-